Donations in Kind
Thank you for your interest in Rogers Centre and the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club. The Blue Jays assist countless of charities each year and are committed to enhancing the quality of life for many individuals. Every year the Toronto Blue Jays donate autographed baseballs, bats, jerseys, tickets and other items to non-profit and charitable organizations to assist in their fundraising endeavors.
When submitting your donation request, it must take into consideration all of the guidelines as outlined below:
- All requests must be made in writing on letterhead of the organization requesting a donation
- Please fax or mail in your letter. Email requests will NOT be accepted
- Donations will ONLY be made to Canadian non-profit organizations
- Due to the high number of donation requests received each day, the Blue Jays focus their in-kind giving on registered charities that support amateur baseball, health & wellness and educational initiatives
- Requests must include the following information in order to be considered: a brief description of the event, a contact name, mailing address, phone number and the date of the event.
- All requests MUST be received a minimum of 6 weeks prior the event.
Send all requests to:
Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club
Community Relations Department
1 Blue Jays Way, Suite 3200
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J1
Or, send your fax to:
Attn: Community Relations
The Toronto Blue Jays request the right to be included in any promotional material surround the event.
We are unable to place follow-up calls regarding each donation request.
Thank you, once again for your interest in the Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club. We look forward to assisting your charitable organization.
Good luck with your fundraising activities.
Rogers Centre and Toronto Blue Jays Baseball Club