Would you like to provide your co-workers, colleagues, business associates, members, etc. with a special discounted ticket offer from Rogers Centre but are not able to coordinate a group order? No worries, we are here to help! Rogers Centre Group Sales is pleased to provide you with a promotional piece containing a link where you can purchase tickets as well as provide you with a downloadable promotional poster you can post in your business with the same great prices as groups receive. Contact us at 416-341-2255 for more details
What are the benefits when ordering 20+ tickets?
- Rogers Centre Group Sales is pleased to offer personal and flexible one-on-one service whether it be over the phone, through e-mail, or in person. We are pleased to discuss with you the best seating options, ticket prices, and performance show times to meet your budget needs and ensure your group has a memorable experience.
Reserve Seats Prior to Public Sale:
- Subject to promoter approval, Rogers Centre is pleased to reserve seats for your group prior to public sale to ensure your group receives the best seats.
Preferred Seat Locations:
- Rogers Centre Group Sales (subject to promoter approval) has access to seats in preferred seating locations specifically for group clients; however, please book your group tickets early to ensure you receive preferred seat locations before they are gone.
- Groups 20+ receive discounts on selected ticket prices (subject to promoter approval) and further discounts on ticket service fees.
Seamless Ticket Ordering Process:
- To ensure coordinating a group ticket doesn't become a headache for you, we ensure the entire process is as easy as possible by providing you with the tools you need to share with your group.
- Reserve your seats for your group today and finalize your ticket order two weeks prior to the event. That's right! We are happy to set a block of seats aside for you today and finalize your order at least two weeks prior to the event...It's that easy!
Changing Your Order:
- When you are ready to finalize your order, any sales you don't require will be released for public sale at no charge to you!
- If you receive a great response from your group and require additional tickets prior to finalizing your order, just let us know and we'll add more seats to your block of tickets (based on availability) as close to your original order as possible.
- If you find yourself in a bind with a late ticket request after your order has been finalized, please let us know and we'll do our best to find you the closest available seat to your group at the group ticket price.
- The group ticket prices include all applicable fees. No additional fees will be added on top of your ticket order.
- Rogers Centre Group Sales is pleased to provide you with printed tickets sent to you via Canada Post or e-tickets at no cost to you! If you would like to receive your tickets via courier, a small fee does apply to the service.
WHO CAN BE A GROUP LEADER:
Any person who can arrange a purchase of 20+ tickets including:
- Scout and Girl Guide leaders
- Human resource personnel (employee appreciation nights, boosting morale and motivating staff)
- Social Committees
- Community groups and clubs
- Daycare programs
- High school/College/University programs
How do I qualify for a group discount?
- To qualify for a group discount, you must purchase a group of 20 or more tickets to the same performance in a different price category and the tickets must be purchased in one transaction.
What are the different discount levels?
- Groups of 20+ will receive discounts on select ticket prices on select performances plus a discount on service fees. Please click here to view different discount levels for each event.
What daycares receive a special group discount?
- For select events and performance times, daycares and March break camps may receive a special ticket offer.
ORDERING GROUP TICKETS:
To receive a group discount, is there a deadline for ordering my tickets?
- Yes, tickets purchased as part of a group must be ordered at least (1) business day prior to the event. For example, tickets to an event scheduled on a Monday must be ordered by the preceding Friday.
Is a deposit required to receive a group discount?
- No, a deposit is not required to receive a group discount. The discount will be applied to your order when payment is processed pending qualifications of a group discount (see above).
When is the full payment due?
- We require full payment at least 14 calendar days prior to the event date.
Are refunds or exchanges available?
- No, there are no refunds or exchanges on tickets purchased with a group discount.
Would you like to provide your co-workers, colleagues, business associates, members, etc. with a special discounted ticket offer from Rogers Centre but are not able to coordinate a group order? No worries, we are here to help! Rogers Centre Group Sales is pleased to provide you with a promotional piece containing a link where you can purchase tickets as well as provide you with a downloadable promotional poster you can post in your business with the same great prices as groups receive. Contact us at 416-341-2255 for more details.
HOW DO I RECEIVE MY TICKETS?
Once your ticket order is finalized and paid in full, we can issue your tickets in one of four ways at no cost to you:
- We can print and mail the tickets to you via Canada Post at no charge up until two weeks prior to the event date.
- We can e-mail the tickets to you to print at home.
- We can leave your tickets at the Rogers Centre Box Office located at Gate 9 for pick-up.
- We can provide you with a link and password to access your account on-line. The 'Account Manager' option is an easy and secure way to access your tickets: Print your tickets, forward your tickets, and update your account details.
Please Note: If you have requested physical tickets through the Group Sales representative, you will not have access to online features such as printing and forwarding through your Account Manager.
Organizations can raise money by purchasing tickets at a discounted rate amd selling them at face value. Call our Group Sales Department for ideas on how your group can raise money for your organization.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How do I receive a group greeting on the video board?
Due to the programmed nature of Rogers Centre events, we are not able to offer group greetings on the video board.
Can I add to my group ticket order after it has been finalized?
We understand that sometimes people decide to join a group outing after the order has been finalized. We will do our very best to find additional seat(s) as close to your group seating location as possible, but we cannot guarantee seats in your specific seating location.
If I don't sell all my tickets Group Sales is holding for me, do I have to purchase all of them?
You are not required to purchase the entire block of seats being held for your group. We will release all unsold tickets for public sale at no cost for you (i.e. if Group Sales holds 50 seats for your group, but you only wish to purchase 40 tickets, the remaining 10 tickets will be released at no charge. You will only be required to purchase the 40 tickets you need).
Do you have any groups promotional material we can use to advertise the event?
For promotional material, you can click here for an event poster or a Group Sales Representative can send you a digital copy with a link to purchase tickets at the group rate. Please e-mail email@example.com if you are interested in any promotional material.
How do I pay for my group ticket order?
Visa, Master Card, and American Express are accepted. Company Cheques and Money Orders are made payable to: Rogers Stadium Limited Partnership. Any cash or in-person payments MUST be scheduled in advance with your Group Sales Representative.
When should our group arrive before the show?
Gates open one hour prior to each performance. We advise you arrive around that time.
Where should we park upon arrival?
Please contact our Parking Services Department at 416-341-3057 for parking arrangements.
Toronto Blue Jays Tickets:
Phone: 416-341-1234 or 1-888-OK-GO-JAY (1-888-654-6529)
Guest Services Department: